Happiness is...Canada - Crest UNISEX Hoodie Canada Red
For each direction of Canada, we sought iconic landscape symbols to show our love and appreciation for all the happiness we have found within its borders. Anywhere from icebergs in the north, trees along the southern border, mountains in the west or our vast water in the east, there is a moment of happiness being made in Canada. Of course, the hoodie itself is proudly made in Canada too.
- made in Canada
- 80% ringspun combed cotton 20% polyester
- pre-washed and pre-shrunk
- self-lined hoodie
- 100% cotton drawcords dyed in white
- true to size fit (for a relaxed fit, please order one size up)
- 10% of our net proceeds will go to Trans Canada Trail, a not-for-profit working with donors, partners and volunteers to create The Great Trail – an epic trail of trails and sustainable gift from Canadians to Canadians.
- Easy Care: machine wash, toss in dryer
We chose to use an 80% ringspun combed cotton, 20% polyester pre-shrunk fabric to deliver the softest and coziest hoodie around. Cut and sewn with care in Toronto, we made sure to use the same premium cotton from Quebec as we did on our t-shirts. By combing the cotton first plus using ringspun yarn, you will have a favourite hoodie that is less prone to pill, fray and tear like other lesser blends. The addition of heathering the fabric adds a nice look, but most importantly it means not only does the inside fleece feel extra super soft to the touch, so does the outside…for anyone you might want to cuddle up to.