Aigle - Tenere Warm Boot
Lightweight and versatile high-rise and versatile snow boot. This lightweight high-rise snow boot is now available in our iconic TENERE® family. Versatile and flexible, its style is inspired by our historic NEBRASKA version and is available in a leather version. The addition of Thinsulate® insulation and fleece lining efficiently retains the body's heat while preserving breathability. The Eco-Ortholite® insole is cushioned and breathable. The EVA midsole provides lightness, insulation and comfort. The TENERE® lugged rubber outsole is anti-skid and provides good traction in snow. This snow boot is perfect for the city or the ski resort.
- Upper: upper part made of full grain leather and lower part is synthetic.. Lining: fleece, Thinsulate™ insulation, and waterproof membrane Membrane: MTD® Insole: fleece upper on Eco Ortholite® polyurethane foam Midsole: Moulded and compressed EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate) Outsole: rubber Assembly: welded
- Clean the interior and exterior of the shoe with a damp, lint-free cloth.
- Do not dry your shoes near a heat source or in direct sunlight.
- Maintaining smooth leathers:
- wipe the surface using a gentle, damp cloth
- apply a wax-based product to create a protective film on the shoe
- Note: apply only a small amount of the product in order to avoid altering the shoe's original finish. Do not apply oily substances that could stain the leather